8/14/2006

A Link to Getting a Job in Silicon Valley

I must admit that I have become a blog reader. Sometimes I'm proud of it and sometimes I find it as useless as playing Free Cell on the computer. That being said I do like to promote those that generally put out good content. Recently Guy Kawasaki published an article on 'everything you wanted to know about getting a job in Silicon Vally'. Signum sine tinnitu--by Guy Kawasaki: Everything You Wanted to Know About Getting a Job in Silicon Valley But Didn't Know Who to Ask I would have to say this is quite comprehensive and very informative - not only for tech companies but all companies in general. You can bet I'll be referring to this over the next 3 months as I focus on the next chapter in my life. Enjoy, Michael PS I will be creating a new edition of the McFadden Resume in a 1/2/3 format as suggested. Maybe I'll post both to get your input.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget that Silicon Valley actually extends all the way up the West Coast. Can't wait to see you out here, Mikey!